Raspberry-Chocolate Thin Crust Pizza
Courtesy of Flatout Flatbread
- Raspberries, Fresh - 12 - 20
- Thin Crust Flatbread - 1
- Hazelnut chocolate spread - 1/4 cup
- White Chocolate - 3 tbsps. shaved
- Almonds - 4 tbsps. sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place the flatbread on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove flatbread and spread chocolate sauce on the top.
- Lay shavings, almonds and raspberries on top.
- Return to oven and bake for 4 minutes.
Decadent, light and refreshing dessert with fresh raspberries….Add to Favourites