- Yield: 9 1/2 Cup Services
- Prep Time: 3h 00 min
- Serving: 9 Servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 328
- Carbohydrate Content: 24.6 g
- Fat Content: 25.5 g
- Fiber Content: 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11.8 g
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Sodium Content: 27 mg
- Sugar Content: 15 g
Raspberry Ripple Coconut Ice Cream
- Ice Cream
- Cashews - 1-1/2 cups, Raw
- Coconut Milk - 1 can, 13.5 oz Full Fat
- Coconut Oil - 3 tbsps.
- Maple Syrup or Cane Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Sea Salt - pinch
- Arrowroot powder - 1 tbsp.
- Raspberry Swirl
- Raspberries - 1 cup
- Maple Syrup or Cane Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- The night before, be sure to soak your cashews and place your ice cream maker bowl in the freezer to chill.
- To a high speed blender add soaked, drained cashews, coconut milk, oil, maple syrup, vanilla, sea salt and 1 tbsp. arrowroot starch. Blend until creamy and smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust sweetness as needed, adding more maple syrup or cane sugar if desired - I found 1/4 cup maple syrup and 1/4 cup cane sugar to be perfect.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and cover. For best results, chill overnight, or for at least 5 - 6 hours. If in a rush, 1-1/2 to 2 hours in the freezer is sufficient.
- Once your base is chilled, prepare raspberries by adding to a bowl and mashing with sweetener. Set aside.
- Assemble your chilled ice cream maker and pour in the chilled ice cream batter. Churn until creamy and thick and resembled soft serve - about 40 - 45 minutes.
- In the last 30 seconds of churning, add in 1/2 of the raspberries and let churn until slightly swirled. Turn off machine.
- Transfer ice cream to a freezer-safe container and smooth flat with a spoon, swirling in the remaining amount of raspberries. Tap on the counter to help settle and remove any air bubbles.
- Cover securely and freeze 4 - 5 hours or until firm. Before scooping, set out for 10 - 15 minutes to soften. Keeps in the freezer for up to a 1 week, though best within the first few days.
Amazing Raspberry Ripple Coconut Ice Cream that’s creamy, sweet, tart and SO delicious! Just 8 ingredients and minimal effort to create this summery, swoon-worthy treat by the Minimalist Baker.Add to Favourites