Mile High Raspberry Pie
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Egg Whites - 2
- Raspberries, Frozen - 2 cups
- Vanilla - 1 tsp.
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp.
- Salt - pinch
- Whipping Cream - 1 cup
- Baked Pastry Shell or Crumb Shell - 1 - 9 inch
- Combine sugar, egg whites, raspberries (partially thawed), vanilla, lemon juice and salt in a large mixer bowl. Beat at high speed 15 minutes, until thick and voluminous.
- Fold in whipped cream and pile mixture in baked pie shell or crumb shell.
- Freeze several hours. After pie is frozen, wrap in foil.
- To Serve: remove from freezer, slice and serve immediately.
- Will keep a few days in the freezer