- Yield: 10
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3h 00 min
- Serving: Serves 10
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 362 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 12.76 g
- Cholesterol Content: 75 mg
- Fat Content: 32 g
- Fiber Content: 6.10 g
- Protein Content: 10.43 g
- Serving Size: 1
Slow Cooker Raspberry Coconut Cake
- Almond Flour - 2 cups
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut - 1 cup
- Swerve Sweetner or Coconut Sugar - 3/4 to 1 cup
- Powdered Egg Whites - 1/4 cup
- Baking Soda - 2 tsp.
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- eggs - 4 Large
- Coconut Oil - 1/2 cup, melted
- Almond or Coconut Milk - 3/4 cup
- BC Raspberries, fresh or frozen - 1 cup
- Dark Chocolate Chips - 1/3 cup
- Grease the inside of a 6 quart slow cooker with coconut oil spray or similar.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut, sweetener, powdered egg whites, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in eggs, melted coconut oil, almond or coconut milk, and coconut extra until well combined. Gentle fold in the berries and chocolate chips.
- Spread batter in prepared slow cooker and cook on low for 3 hours. Turn off slow cooer and let cake cool completely.
- Top with lightly sweetened coconut whipped cream, if desired topping of your choice.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Courtesy of All Day I Dream About FoodAdd to Favourites