Grilled Turkey with BC Raspberry Red Wine Sauce
- Turkey Breast Steaks - 4
- Red Wine - 3/4 cup
- Shallots, finely chopped - 2
- Apples, Sliced - 2
- Raspberries, Fresh - 1/2 cup
- Sea Salt & Pepper - to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2 tbsps.
- In frying pan, sauté shallots for 2 minutes. Add apples and continue cooking until apples are just soft. Remove the apples and set them aside.
- Pour in red wine and slowly add the raspberries. Reduce heat by half.
- When sauce is thickening, re-add the apples.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat, brown steaks on both sides, about 4-5 minutes. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper and remove from the pan.
- Arrange steaks on individual plates.
- Spoon over the Raspberry Red Wine Sauce and Serve.