Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 1 tsp.
- Red Onion - 1/2 cup, chopped
- Thyme - 1/2 tsp. dried; 1-1/2 tsps. fresh
- Salt - 1/2 tsp., divided
- Boneless Chicken Breast - 4 (4-6 oz)
- BC Raspberry jam or jelly - 1/3 cup
- Balsamic Vinegar - 2 tbsps.
- black pepper - 1/4 tsp.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over med-high heat, add onion and sauté 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle thyme and 1/4 tsp. salt over chicken.
- Add chicken to pan; sauté 6 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium, add 1/4 tsp. salt, preserves, vinegar, and pepper to pan, stirring until preserves melt.
Spoon sauce over chicken and serve immediately OR return chicken to pan and coat chicken evenly, serve immediately. Garnish
A light, fruity chicken dish from Food.com by KelBelAdd to Favourites