BC Raspberry Salsa
- BC Raspberries, fresh or frozen - 2 cups
- Cumin - 1/2 tsp.
- Cilantro, fresh, chopped - 1/2 bunch
- Green Onion - 1/4 cup, finely sliced rounds
- Jalapeno Pepper - 1 medium, de-stemmed & finely chopped
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 3 tbsps.
- Sea Salt & Ground Pepper - to taste
- Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Break up the raspberries while mixing.
This salsa is an excellent complement to fish, chicken, pork or just eat with chips. Courtesy of Grouse Nest Restaurant.Add to Favourites