- Yield: 1 litre
- Serving: For Family
BC Raspberry Martini Sauce for Roasted Pork Kabobs
Will require Pork, or Wild Boar (a strong flavored meat) 100 - 1 oz pieces
Courtesy of - James Kennedy and the Cook Studio Cafe. www.foodandservice.net
- becel oil - 15 ml
- onion - 225 ml, minced
- garlic cloves - 2, minced
- juniper berries - 7 1/2 ml, crushed finely
- BC raspberries - 750 ml
- gin - 60 ml
- apple cider vinegar - 15 ml
- salt - 2 ml
- cracked black pepper - 2 ml
- paprika - 2 ml
- ground allspice - 2 ml
- white sugar - 20 ml, depending on sweetness of berries
- Heat oil add onion and garlic and slowly cook until lightly carmelized.
- Add raspberries and juniper berries cook until berries soften.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Puree and pass through sieve.
- Can be finished with butter if desired.