- Yield: 4 1/2 cups
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: For Family
BC Raspberry Freezer Jam
- crushed raspberries - 3 cups
- sugar - 5 1/2 cups
- pectin crystals - 2 oz pkg
- water - 3/4 cup
- One half of the raspberry pulp may be sieved to remove seeds if desired.
- Add sugar to crushed raspberries and mix thoroughly.
- Let stand 10-15 minutes.
- In small saucepan combine pectin crystals and water. Bring to a boil and cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Combine with fruit mixture and stir a least three minutes.
- Ladle into containers and cover tightly with lids.
- Let stand at room temperature 24 hours.
- Store in freezer.