Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over med-high heat, add onion and sauté 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle thyme and 1/4 tsp. salt over chicken.
- Add chicken to pan; sauté 6 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium, add 1/4 tsp. salt, preserves, vinegar, and pepper to pan, stirring until preserves melt.
Spoon sauce over chicken and serve immediately OR return chicken to pan and coat chicken evenly, serve immediately. Garnish
A light, fruity chicken dish from Food.com by KelBelAdd to Favourites