- Yield: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: Serves 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 250
- Carbohydrate Content: 45.6 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 g
- Fat Content: 8.6 g
- Fiber Content: 10.6 g
- Protein Content: 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.8 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 20.7 g
- Sugar Content: 31.6 g
Chocolate Chia Pudding with Raspberries
This Chocolate Chia Pudding is very easy to make and uses dates to sweeten it. Leave overnight in a fridge for a healthy, delicious Paleo breakfast.
- Add the milk and dates to a blender and puree until smooth.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the blended mixture with the chia seeds, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Cover the mixing bowl with saran wrap or (more preferably) pour into 4 individually-sized air-tight containers and place in the refrigerator overnight, of for at least 5-6 hours, to allow the chia seeds to absorb the liquid.
- When ready to eat, make the topping by combining the Greek yogurt and maple syrup in a small mixing bowl.
- Place a dollop of the topping on each serving and garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves.
Courtesy of Lacey Baier of A Sweet Pea ChefAdd to Favourites